0 votes

Is it possible to require the approval of all users put into the approvers box (and any of the options checked) before an operation will be "approved" rather than only requiring one of the approvers to approve.

Thanks!

by (150 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

You can achieve something like this, but with multiple Send operation for approval actions. When Adaxes encounters a Send operation for approval action, the main operation that triggered the action is stopped until an approval is received from any of the approvers defined in the action. If the operation is approved, then Adaxes proceeds to the next action. If Adaxes encounters another Send operation for approval action, the operation will be stopped again until approval is received from approvers defined in this action. Thus, you can define the necessary approvers, one approver / approver category for each action.

That makes complete sense and I really should have thought of that myself.

Thanks!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

With a new user, the groups are added (see picture). Since some groups are managed by other teams, I want them to accept the addition as well. However, I can only confirm ... is added to the following groups and that they accept this in one step? Thanks a lot

asked May 31, 2023 by DRiVSSi (240 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Will it use 1 license for an Active Directory user and his azure account or 2 licenses?

asked Nov 7, 2023 by johanpr (80 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Starting from Adaxes 2023.2, Adaxes uses the EXOv3 PowerShell module for all operations in Exchange Online. This means basic authentication in WinRM can be disabled on ... s OAuth token because the client-side implementation of WinRM does not support OAuth.

asked Mar 1, 2023 by Adaxes (550 points)
+1 vote
1 answer

When an approver approves or denies an approval request, they are prompted for a reason, but this field can be left blank. Is there a way to make this field required?

asked Mar 3, 2022 by KelseaIT (320 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm creating a process where after a user account has been created some manual steps are completed and then, then the helpdesk will approve the confirmation email to be ... to do this? Screenshot of the disabled approval checkbox: https://imgur.com/a/mLa1H

asked Mar 22, 2018 by jake_h (300 points)
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,724 comments
544,678 users