0 votes

My request is that I want to do restrictions views on Active Directory groups.
There are groups managed by users and i want thoses users to only see their own groups they managed in the WEB Interface and i don't know if it's possible or if it is, I would like to know how to do this, thanks

by (20 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is there a way when creating a new user and selecting their manager to only display ad objects w ith a certain property? We are looking at using ... contractors into different OU's and only make the staff OU available when selecting managers?

asked Sep 26, 2012 by chriswharton22 (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I have 3 groups in my AD environment and want to show all the users that belong to each group. For example - Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 The existing report in the Adaxes ... -Usser D etc. Is there a way to create a report like this? Thank you in advance!

asked Nov 6, 2020 by sirslimjim (480 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm trying to combine these two scripts to effectively store a user's group memberships in customattributebinary5 and then be able to copy and paste those memberships to a ... ) $Context.LogMessage("Added the user to group '$groupName'", "Information") }

asked Jan 24, 2020 by yourpp (540 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hey there, Our users manage their distrubution group members via Outlook. Using native AD tools, our service desk technicians are accustomed to having a checkbox underneath the 'Managed ... via Outlook to the new object (Group or User). Thanks in advance! Kirk

asked May 24, 2012 by Kirk (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, Is there already a possibility to limit the amount of AD actions within a certain time? This is to prevent an abuse with mass actions. For example, a maximum ... will be a delay and warning. Perhaps someone has already developed something like this? br

asked Oct 18, 2018 by Johann Ihnen (170 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,047 users