0 votes

Hello,

I just overwrite the bad script ony my business rule on Adaxes and click on the save button.

Is there a way to retrieve the ancien version within adaxes ?

I think i have a backup of the server, can you tell me where those script are stored ?

by (460 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Alexandre,

If you have a backup with the necessary script, you can install Adaxes service on another computer and restore your backup file there to get the script. As an alternative, you can send the backup file to us to support[at]adaxes.com. We will get it for you.

As i wrote this line, the backup of the server is going to be put online. I will be able to acces the server with the good version of the script.

I do not intend to give this server network connectivity.
Am i going to be able to browse through the Adaxes Service Administration pannel and retrieve the script within the business Rules or there is another way to retrieve the script ?

Alexandre,

No, you won't be able to access Adaxes service on a computer that is not joined to an AD domain. Since we don't see any other ways to retrieve the script, try putting your backup server online and copy the script from there.

Generally, we recommend using Adaxes service backup restore to make backups of Adaxes service configuration only. In this case, if something happens, you'll be able to quickly restore your Adaxes service configuration or send the backup file to us. For information on how to use it, see the following help article: http://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Mana ... ation.html.

Indeed i had to put the server online to access to the script.

I'll get a look at Adaxes service backup and schedule it.

Thanks.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I'm working on user deprovision and need to re-assign a user's home directory to the manager's home directory after disabling. I found a PowerShell script on this site to ... retrieve the same for the Manager? I'm a PowerShell novice, so excuse my ignorance.

asked Feb 26, 2021 by mkvidera (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have made a deprovision custom command. I cannot change the attribute directReports, so was thinking - i could take the people in the directReports field of the manager ... (and its subordinates) that im running the deprovision custom command from. Any tips?

asked Mar 21 by EdgarsABG (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am working on creating a report which will pull data from O365 using PowerShell (data I am looking for is not available natively in ADAxes from what I can see), ... create the columns, and also to populate them with the attributes collected in the script.

asked Nov 4, 2022 by aweight (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to send a $context.logmessage from a condition script in a Scheduled Task but I get nothing in the log. Is this not possible? Morten A. Steien

asked Jul 20, 2020 by Morten A. Steien (300 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi We create different Groups when a new OU is generated. The name of the groups consist of the OU name with additional text. We would like ... value $Context.SetModifiedPropertyValue($property, $value) $Context.LogMessage($value, "Information") Thanks, Mario

asked Jul 9, 2020 by maca (100 points)
3,343 questions
3,044 answers
7,766 comments
544,956 users