0 votes

Does Adaxes have a management pack for SCOM 2007/2012? we are trying to get some monitoring around our servers

by (490 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

No, we don't have anything like that.

are their other ways to monitor health? SNMP? WMI Calls? Performance indicator stats?

Hello,

Actually, yes. Adaxes service installs Performance Counters that allow monitoring the performance-related parameters of Adaxes service using the system Performance Monitor (perfmon.exe). The performance data can also be accessed programmatically, including WMI. For more information, have a look at the following KB article by Microsoft: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 85%29.aspx.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

This is more a general question to the community not a support request - What tools or products have you integrated into your Adaxes workflows? One example that I did was ... calling a custom command to pass user properties to Adaxes. What are your ideas? :)

asked Apr 4, 2023 by GronTron (270 points)
+1 vote
1 answer

I'm evaluating Adaxes and so far, there have only been a few hiccups, and I am happy with the feature set. However, I'm a bit dissappointed that it does not seem to be able ... the TODO list for Adaxes? Or, am I just missing something to get them to show up?

asked Mar 3, 2023 by Michael Long (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a hybrid environment with On-Prem AD and Azure AD. We currently have our On-Prem AD registered (See screenshot). For us to take advantage of the Azure AD management feature ... need register Azure AD domain as well as our On-Prem AD at the same time?

asked Dec 15, 2022 by Tfarmer (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, We really like the new Azure AD functionality in Adaxes. Is it possible (or planned) to managed Azure AD Custom Security Attributes (currently in Preview) using Adaxes? We have ... an AAD only user so we'd like to start with Azure attrbiutes if we can.

asked Dec 9, 2022 by Gavin.Raymen (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi We're testing 2023.1 and have registed the app per your guide https://adaxes.com/help/RegisterAdaxesAsAppMicrosoftAzure/ When I've tried to use the app registration for both the ... from your guide, are there going to be tasks we can't perform? Thanks Matt

asked Nov 24, 2022 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
3,342 questions
3,043 answers
7,764 comments
544,930 users