0 votes

Hello,
in the Adaxes self service client installation guide Windows 10 is not listed as a supported operating system.

Does the client really don't work on Windows 10? And if so, are there plans to support it on W10?

Thank you,
Bernd

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Bernd,

It is supported. We'll update information on the site.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello! We're using Duo for MFA on Windows 10 logins and understand this creates a new credential provider in Windows along side Adaxes' Password Self Service (PSS) credential ... 2FA with a Auth app or SMS code along with questions/answers. Thank you, Kyle

asked Feb 8, 2022 by KyleCascade (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Can Self service client tool work on macbooks with local account setup. Our macbooks are managed by Kandji MDM, which have local accounts setup on each machine and not ... will sync local accounts with their AD password on macbooks setup with local accounts.

asked Mar 29, 2023 by Vish539 (310 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Good morning, I received the following information from one of our network admins regarding the implementation of the Adaxes Self Service Client on our Windows 2003 Citrix servers ... Settings folder. We are curious if this is something that can be addressed?

asked Aug 29, 2014 by jtop (680 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'd like to install the admin console on my Windows 10 22H2 Azure Joined computer. Product Version = 3.16.21515.0 2023.2 I get the following error when I run ... install Softerra Adaxes 2023.2, this computer must be a member of an Active Direcoty Domain. I

asked Jul 13, 2023 by KevC (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi there, we are already successfully using the password self service via webinterface for our ad domain users. In addition to this are we in the testing phase of the password ... has the same problem and maybe can report how they solved it. Thanks in advance.

asked Oct 27, 2021 by khess (20 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,058 users