0 votes

Hi

Just starting to trial Adaxes and so far so good. Haven't quite grasped the PowerShell v ADSI features and was hoping someone could assist with my PS script.

Basically I am creating a scheduled task to send out a monthly report of our Office 365 subscriptions, I have the code for tyhis to work and know how to email this out via PS but was wondering if there is a cleanber way of doing with Adaxes.

Script:

{
    $objectId = [Guid]$Context.TargetObject.Get("adm-O365ObjectId")
}

$scriptBlock = {
    param($credential)
    Import-Module MSOnline
    Connect-MsolService -Credential $credential
    Get-MSOLUser -All | Where-Object {$_.licenses[0].AccountSku.SkuPartNumber -ne “STANDARDWOFFPACK” -and $_.IsLicensed -eq $True} | select displayname,userprincipalname,Department,Office | Export-Csv C:\TEMP\O365_E3_License_Report.csv
}

# Get credentials for the tenant where the user's Office 365 account is hosted
$o365Credential = $Context.GetOffice365Credential()

# Start Windows PowerShell as a separate process and run the script block in that process
$job = Start-Job -ScriptBlock $scriptBlock -ArgumentList $o365Credential
$job | Wait-Job -Timeout 540
if ($job -eq $NULL)
{
    return
}

I could add some PS code to email out the report but that would make the script quite long, just wondering if I can somehow use the Adaxes ADSI to make it better.

Thanks

by (20 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is there a way to save powershell variable to axases attribute and send it via "send email notification" in Scheduled task? for example, check if Office 2016 ... .name) installed"} ` then add $customattrib value to Send email notification. Thank you

asked Feb 13, 2020 by vheper (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

My security team is looking to do a security review and would like the vendor to fill out a questionnaire.

asked Aug 25, 2023 by LarrySargent (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

During a copy user action, I have a business rule to send an email which will contain the account password. Which property would I use to send it to recipient/requestor? Would %mail% look at the source user of the copy action or the newly created account?

asked Mar 24, 2023 by GronTron (270 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a 3rd party vendor that we are able to add users based on AD security groups. What I need to do is set a parameter for the number of available licenses and whenever ... the group is 495 I would like an email to trigger telling me to add more licenses.

asked Oct 12, 2022 by A_Pastor (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am working on a script that sends an email (using Send-MailMessage) to one or more recipients, selected through an AD Object Picker parameter within a custom command. I have ... picker before running the code so I am confused as to why this is not working.

asked Mar 4, 2022 by ryan741 (120 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users