0 votes

Hello,

I have a business rule that sends two emails after an Exchange Mailbox is created but only one is working. The first one sends an email to someone else notifying them that a mailbox was created. The second one sends a welcome email to the new mailbox. I am using the %mail% variable in the To field. The problem is that the mailbox never receives the email even though I see the business rule being executed. If I create a custom task and manually run it, it sends to the user of my choosing fine. It seems to be an issue with it sending post mailbox creation. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tim

by (60 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi all I need to modify the template $remoteRoutingAddressTemplate with the default exchange option automatically update email addresses disable. How i make it?

asked Nov 28, 2022 by Simone.Vailati (430 points)
0 votes
1 answer

My security team is looking to do a security review and would like the vendor to fill out a questionnaire.

asked Aug 25, 2023 by LarrySargent (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

During a copy user action, I have a business rule to send an email which will contain the account password. Which property would I use to send it to recipient/requestor? Would %mail% look at the source user of the copy action or the newly created account?

asked Mar 24, 2023 by GronTron (270 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a 3rd party vendor that we are able to add users based on AD security groups. What I need to do is set a parameter for the number of available licenses and whenever ... the group is 495 I would like an email to trigger telling me to add more licenses.

asked Oct 12, 2022 by A_Pastor (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am working on a script that sends an email (using Send-MailMessage) to one or more recipients, selected through an AD Object Picker parameter within a custom command. I have ... picker before running the code so I am confused as to why this is not working.

asked Mar 4, 2022 by ryan741 (120 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,061 users