0 votes

Occasionally we will go over the license user count and have take steps to bring it within compliance. We would like to only see the license violation message in the Admin interface and not in the Help Desk or Self-Service interface. How would we accomplish this?

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Juan,

To hide the notification, you need to modify source files of Help Desk and Self-Service Web Interfaces as follows:

1. On the computer where the Web Interface is installed, open the folder that contains the Adaxes Web Interface that you want to configure, which is C:\Program Files\Softerra\Adaxes 3\Web Interface\<Web_Interface>\ Common\MasterPages by default.
  2. Open the Skeleton.master file with a text editor (e.g. notepad.exe).
  3. Locate the following lines in the file:
     <i class="text-italic"><adaxes:ServiceNoticeViewer ID="NoticeViewer" CssClass="serviceNotices" AlertIconUrl="~/Images/InfoMessageIcons/warning.big.png"
                      CriticalIssueIconUrl="~/Images/InfoMessageIcons/error.big.png" CloseIconUrl="~/Images/notice.close.png"
                      AlertCssClass="alertNotice" CriticalIssueCssClass="criticalNotice" runat="server" /></i>
  4.  Add <strong class="text-bold">Visible="False"</strong> to the last line. The line should look as follows:
                      <i class="text-italic">AlertCssClass="alertNotice" CriticalIssueCssClass="criticalNotice" Visible="False" runat="server" /></i>
  5. Save the file.

Pay attention that the Skeleton.master file is not backed up by Adaxes Web Interface backup / restore tool, so if you want to save the setting, you'll need to perform the above steps each time you re-install or upgrade Adaxes.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

When trying to set "Accept Messages" to "All senders" on distribution group through Adaxes web interface I get error: Adaxes doesn't have any permissions to ... of mentioned role? I tried give it msExchRequireAuthToSendTo permission but that didn't help.

asked Dec 1, 2022 by KIT (910 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello Support, i've got two questions: I'd like to integrate the Threema API (https://gateway.threema.ch/de/developer/api) for sending messages instead of sending ... front type and size for the exchange automatic reply when using the Adaxes? Thanks Markus

asked Mar 16, 2022 by roppiffm (130 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is a SMS provider required for sending SMS messages? Currently we send SMS alerts via email address, for example number@vtext.com, number@txt.att.net, etc. We store the addresses in a field in AD.

asked Apr 11, 2013 by Kikaida (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have two on-prem domains; Domain A and Domain B. Domain A is our primary domain and syncs with Azure AD. Domain B contains accounts created for external ... user attempts to authenticate, they are only authenticating against the Domain B on-prem domain?

asked Apr 10 by awooten (60 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Upgraded to the latest adaxes release yesterday and now this morning we are not able to access our self-service portal. We have rebooted our server and verified our adaxes service is successfully connected our domains. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

asked Mar 14 by dhodgin (40 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,982 users