0 votes

Hello!

I have a request from our security team to set all fields where a password can be entered to be not visible by default. I've noticed on the create user page the password entry field is visible by default. I wasn't able to find an option in the interface to accomplish this so I'm hoping there a way to change the default behavior even if I have to get into the html page.

by (810 points)

My mistake, after further review they were hitting the "generate password" button which reveals the password. It is invisible by default unless you generate the password!

:lol:

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

To avoid typos at the user creation, I want if it is possible to define der Property "IP Phone" by default as the last 4 digits of the property "Telephone Number" ? Thanks

asked Oct 11, 2022 by boris (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are replacing our Namescape rDirectory product with Adaxes because of the very flexible automation components. I've been able to replicate some of the pages previously ... vast majority of our users, that would function as the default company directory.

asked Aug 5, 2022 by MRBruce (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

My Help Desk users can unlock accounts one at a time under user management, Unlock Account. However, under the "Locked out Users" on the Home Page, there is no option to select multiple users to unlock- the check boxs are not visible.

asked Mar 12, 2020 by msylvester (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a business rule that will update an AD attribute when a new member is added to a group. This business rule works when we use powershell commands or the admin console ... set to trigger "After adding a member to a group". Thank you for your support!

asked Mar 29, 2023 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,768 comments
544,965 users