0 votes

Good day,

i wanted to check if it is possible to show password strength when a user is changing their password on the self service portal. Currently we have set up a password policy to accept passwords of 8 characters or more on AD

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

No. However, thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We are in the process of implementing LAPS in our environment. Is there an option / way to get the password from the Adaxes web portal?

asked Jun 15, 2020 by peggleg (110 points)
0 votes
0 answers

ACK - disregard the below question, the answer is simple and a misunderstanding on my part. For those searching this, simply expose the ms-mcs-admpwd computer property and as ... in the web UI. What might be the best/cleanest way to implement this? Thanks!

asked Aug 9, 2016 by VTPatsFan (610 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I want to send an e-mail (after create user job) with the password visible, how to do that? Remco

asked Jan 13, 2014 by RTiel (780 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a report that would show the Adaxes websites and who has access to them?

asked Feb 16 by lavonnabalo (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, we currenlty have a business rule to send an email everytime the Title, Manager, Department, accountExpires, EmployeeType or FirstName attributes are ... Unit: %BusinessUnit% End Date: %accountExpires% Effective Date of Change: %adm-CustomAttributeDate2%

asked Feb 14 by KevC (60 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users