0 votes

When creating a user I would like to set it up so that once the answer to the first field is given, then a second field appears with a defined list of possible answers, or if the list is already existing then it only shows possible answers, for example:

If the "Country" field is answered as "United Kingdom" then the "Office" field will appear and have only the selection of "London, Manchester, Glasglow" etc, and if "United States" is chosen as the answer for "Country" then the list will appear and only have the options for "Orlando, Miami, New York" etc

Is this possible?

by (400 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Scott,

Currently, there is no such possibility. However, we have this feature in our Product Backlog.

I do this with a little workaround. I have a property pattern for each country, and this is assigned to the OU of the corresponding country.

Then I can set a default value for country, and set the different possible values for the offices, departments etc...

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

During the creation of a new user I want to be able to select the job title from a drop-down list which populates different values based on which Department is selected. Is there a way to achieve this? Thanks. Dario.

asked Oct 2, 2020 by winstonsmith (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to add a user to a group based on hardware ? There are users with a Windows device and a MacOS device. I want to be able to choose this when ... the user via Adaxes and automatically link them to a specific group based on the chosen hardware.

asked Apr 16 by Cas (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I read the article on using a business rule to automatically set certain field values such as address based on the value of the Office field. Is there any way to do ... on the Office field so the user has immediate feedback and can change it if necessary.

asked Aug 15, 2016 by jscovill (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We recently updated the assistant field of all of our Executives using Powershell command lines and we see the field updated in Outlook, but the populated field is not showing in ... hidden field, but is there a way to show and edit this field in Adaxes?

asked Apr 7, 2021 by knowtheledge (130 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible when sending the email notification to include all recipients in a single email instead of individual emails going out to each user? Thanks

asked Nov 1, 2018 by cory.fiala (50 points)
3,347 questions
3,048 answers
7,788 comments
545,036 users