0 votes

I get the following error when I get search results over 500.

To change this limit, modify the 'sizeLimit' attribute of the '/configuration/softerra.adaxes/web.ui/directoryGridView' element in
Web.config of the Adaxes Web Interface.

So how do I fix this in the web config file.

by (320 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Have a look at this help article: http://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Conf ... Items.html.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is there a way to shrink the size of the local DB3 file? We have modified the number of days for log retention but would like the DB file to be reduced as well. Second question, why does it load the file into memory before starting the service? Cheers

asked Sep 17, 2018 by jheisley (590 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We're in the process of setting up self service and the big complaint we are receiving is that the fonts are very small. Is there a CSS file, or configuration setting we can change to make the font larger on the self service site? Thanks!

asked Jun 26, 2017 by spencerp (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi Forum, Today :) i have 2 questions: 1. is it possible to disable the "Show indirect membership" option in the member of Section of the Webinterface? 2. We regularly ... it better to put this into a different database? Thanks a lot for your help. Cheers

asked May 21, 2015 by esoAdxAdmin (650 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Default Page Size We have added an option to set the default page size for Active Directory object lists. I do not find this option or configuer Thank you

asked Nov 7, 2013 by cfillon (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, is there a chance to modify the Mailbox Size Limits report so that it also shows the current Mailbox Size and the Limit? Regards Ingemar

asked Jun 4, 2013 by ijacob (960 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,982 users