0 votes

I am currently trying to put together an entitlement review for all of our vendors or non-full time employees. I was able to spin up a scheduled task that does exactly what I want it do to except if the manager has more than 1 direct report, I would like them to be grouped in 1 email and in a table or an attached CSV file. Below is a sample of the wording that I would like to send out to the listed manager.

Please review access for the following user. If the following user no longer reports to you, please contact the Helpdesk and ask that the user be transferred to their current manager.

Username - %sAMAccountName%
First Name - %givenName%
Last Name - %sn%
Expiration Date - %accountExpires%

If user Manager1 has 3 direct reports (User1, User2, User3), I would like Manager1 to get 1 email monthly to review that the 3 direct reports are still indeed employed and on the account.

Thanks!

by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

You'll need to use a a script for this purpose. See the following sample in our Script Repository: http://www.adaxes.com/script-repository ... t-s423.htm. It will do the job you want.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, Im using the "When Marked Inactive" custom property that comes with Adaxes. Im trying to test out the deletion of users using that "When Marked Inactive" attribute, but ... if there is a way to see visually that custom attribute on my disabled Test user.

asked Oct 10, 2022 by raul.ramirez (210 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hey Everyone, Just putting a "feeler" out there to see if anyone has had any luck with leveraging Adaxes in any way to perform entitlement reviews on active directory groups. One ... a group of users. Sounds simple enough, but I am struggling with it. Thanks,

asked Oct 6, 2016 by Ben.Burrell (490 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am unsure how to deal with this because of how Adaxes treats one identity account as two different objects, an AD and AzureAD user account, and both has different last logon values. What is a good way to combine the data?

asked 3 days ago by Daniel (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, When a user is disabled (firstname.lastname@company.com) we would like to to perform a check if a user account "admin-firstname.lastname@company.com" exists in ... email with this information. Could this be done with powershell? Best Regards, Maarten

asked Mar 18 by maarten.vaes (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I'm trying to create a business rule that will update a user account expiry date when that user logs in for the first time. I'm new to Adaxes, so I don't have a ... updated by a user's action, such as "Last Logon". Is it possible to make this work?

asked Mar 6 by sjjb2024 (60 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,061 users