0 votes

We are currently using Adaxes Web interface for user provisioning and would like to add back-end fully automated process in addition to Web interface.
If I have csv file that I want to use to create user account (mail enabled) with schedule task and the process should trigger Business rules that already defined in creating user account (and works fine with User provisioning with Web Interface). We also have some property pattern (User Pattern) define in Adaxes like Password, USer logon Name, Display name, Exchange mailbox store, Custom user property (CustomTextAttribute) etc.
I have already tried simple Topic "Schedule Import of Users from a CSV File". It does not help the way I want account setup (with all the business rules triggered to setup account correctly and properly)

Note: csv user data and header can be modified to meet import user data requirement

by (20 points)

Where are the users being created, which OU? Does this fall within the activity scopes of your business rules and property patterns?

User initially created in Users OU and later Business Rules kick in (if using web interface but not when using scheduled Task) to move user to specific OU based on their geo location. Ye it does fall within the activity scope

Sorry, not sure then.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have a scheduled task that runs a Powershell script against an AD group, "Group 1". I need to get all of the members of Group 1, and add them to Group 2. The ... identity in the error message start with 'user;'? What is the correct way to accomplish this?

asked Aug 27, 2019 by ngb (220 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to create user accounts in bulk via the web interface? Account operators will only have access through the web interface, so this is important.

asked Sep 8, 2011 by abdutal (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello! how do i manage do get adaxes to remove all groups from the user after one month? We have a Business Rule where you can add an end of Date when the Account ... value field the powershell script works but not with the +1 Month. Thanks for your help!

asked Jun 14, 2023 by eww ag (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

seting up a scheduled task to move users to thier correct OU. For some we can do this based on employee type and direct to a specific OU. For most of our users we will have to script this to move to the manager's OU.

asked Apr 12, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi We have a couple of scheduled tasks set up to remove accounts which have been disabled for a perios of time. This works fine for normal user accounts, but we ... and former domain admin accounts? We're running the latest version of Adaxes Thanks Matt

asked Oct 26, 2022 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,781 comments
544,981 users