0 votes

Is there a way to enable/code a successful or unsuccessful popup window for a password change that was completed via the "change password" link on the MyProperties page?

We have a number of users who type in their passwords incorrectly and get no negative feedback that the operation failed.

I currently have a business rule setup to email them on a successful password change but an in-page notification would be extremely helpful.

by (20 points)

Hello,

Hmm ... if a password change was not successful, an error will be shown. Isn't that enough?

We had a custom redesign of the page done so that it fit with our intranet styling.
In doing so the normal error message was hidden; that issue has now been fixed.

Is there a way to omit the server name from being in that error message?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

Yes, have a look at Hide Server Names in Error Messages.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

User received email from Lumifi and wanted to verify if legit or if this is not from Adaxes?

asked Nov 30, 2022 by Jeff.Briand (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi there, we are already successfully using the password self service via webinterface for our ad domain users. In addition to this are we in the testing phase of the password ... has the same problem and maybe can report how they solved it. Thanks in advance.

asked Oct 27, 2021 by khess (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a business rule to create a user in our AD, and then have it create a new O365 account and assign it a license. How can I have it create a temporary password that I specify during that business rule?

asked Jun 17, 2020 by keecit (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello again! I discovered to make the password reset function with default account options (force password reset on first logon checked, User Cannot Change Password and password never expired ... that I can add to my script, I just can't find the darn thing.

asked Nov 20, 2015 by drew.tittle (810 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I need a report script that will email me a list of the users with these field values: DN,cn,display name,%adm-PasswordExpires% Thanks!

asked Aug 8, 2012 by mpaul (360 points)
3,347 questions
3,048 answers
7,787 comments
545,035 users