0 votes

I have one user in my domain that will not get the self service enrollment popup, no matter which machine they log into. I can log into it and get prompted to enroll. I compared the users groups and OU to other users and I can't find any difference and they show as not enrolled in Statistics. Any help would be appreciated.

by (70 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers

Whether I try to run a script or manually run the commands to enroll users, users remain unenrolled. Example of a basic script: Import-Module ... ` -QuestionsAndAnswers @{$question1=$answer1;$question2=$answer2} -AdaxesService localhost Adaxes version 2021

asked Mar 27, 2023 by gwadmin (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have implentend Adaxes in our infrastructure and users who use forget their password link via Adaxes self service portal by going thorugh the registered Q&A are being prompted to ... by a specific business rule, I am unable to check this via the log

asked Mar 14, 2023 by Vish539 (310 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi Evryone, I am trying to set up an external portal within a new webserver on dmz, and with only access to a webservice created from selfservice. The new webservice is only ... login, only reset password. What I am mising there that its not working? Thanks,

asked Nov 26, 2021 by yagoityd (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have multiple secondary domains that are being managed by Adaxes. Everything seems to be working except self service portal login. We tested with our other secondary domains and those ... other than sign failed. What else can I look at to figure this out?

asked Aug 21, 2020 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi! In 2019.2 new feature was introduced to use Microsoft Authenticator to validate the password self-service. Is it possible to connect it to existing MFA in ... Authenticator - one company account and another one generated by Adaxes after enrollment. Thanks!

asked Oct 30, 2019 by Dmytro.Rudyi (920 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,772 comments
544,973 users