When an operation that requires your approval is initiated, the Adaxes service sends you an email message that contains information on the initiated operation. Also your can check for pending operations waiting for your approval using the Adaxes Administration Console or Web Interface.
To check for approval requests using Administration Console:
- Launch the Adaxes Administration Console.
- In the Console Tree, expand the Adaxes service you need.
- Select the Approval Requests node.
- In the Results Pane, click the arrow inside the Show field and select My approvals.
- Click the arrow inside the Status field and select Pending.
- Click the Apply Filter button.
- Check the requests you want to approve or deny and click Approve or Deny button below the operations list.
To check for approval requests using Web Interface:
- Log in to the Adaxes Web Interface.
- In the My Panel menu, click the My Approvals item (if there are pending operations waiting for your approval, the My Approvals item is displayed in bold).
- Check requests you want to approve or deny and click the Approve or Deny button below.