0 votes

Is it possible to hide the header and footer completely when using iframe and automatic login? I see options to hide individual sections, but I am not able to hide the Home, Logout, username, etc.

Is it possible to show just the main content section?

by (730 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

This is currently impossible, however we are planning major UI improvements for the release that will be next after Adaxes 2013.2. For that release we are planning major UI enhancements for the Web Interface, and this feature is among the improvements we are planning to implement.

I thought I read that iframes are now supported in Adaxes.

When trying to incorporate this, I receive this error:

Is this possible yet?

Hello,

Yes, the Web Interface can now be embedded into HTML pages as an inline frame (iFrame). Before doing this, you need to make a modification in the Web Interface config file:

1. Close the Web Interface Customization tool.

2. Open the Web.config file for the appropriate Web interface type with a text editor. By default, it is located in folder C:\Program Files\Softerra\Adaxes 3\Web Interface\*<Web Interface type>*** on the computer where the Web Interface is installed.

3. Add the allowIFrameEmbedding attribute to XML element softerra.adaxes\web.ui and set it to true.

<!-- Adaxes settings -->
     <softerra.adaxes>
        <web.ui ... allowIFrameEmbedding="true">

4. Save the file.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We're experiencing an error opening the Web Interface Customization module. There don't seem to be any relevant posts here, nor can I find any obvious problems in the event ... will be empty. You can add a property name manually by clicking Add Extra button."

asked May 13, 2014 by theckel (520 points)
0 votes
1 answer

What I'm trying to accomplish: user should have access to modify certain accounts where customTextAttribute2="test" (example). When I modify the criteria under "object selection" ... to query custom attributes or do you have to use AD attributes for this?

asked Mar 19 by tromanko (180 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi I've created a new adaxes configuration and limited access to do things based on the 'actions' section: only create, modify, delete contacts are available. Added myself to ... since updating to version 3.16.21408.0. How can I resolve this error? Thanks

asked Oct 4, 2023 by cheezoid (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We get Sharepoint Online requests for access to sites/folder/content. Is there a way to automate this task?

asked Jul 10, 2023 by dharry (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a web view set up where the user is locked down to only seeing thier approvals. When they get a email notification, and click on the approve or deny link, ... that would grant this access but I am wondering if there is something I am missing.

asked Apr 7, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,984 users