0 votes

Good afternoon Support,

I have configured a new stack of servers in the same topology of our existing environment but have hit a snag when trying to terminate SSL on the F5 load balancer. Interestingly enough I did not hit this in the past

The two new Adaxes web servers are configured for SSL with the proper bindings and SSL configs for the site. We haev using a wildcard certificate from Symantec.
With the F5 set to terminate SSL on the F5,I hit an error as seen below when trying to log in.

When using the direct server address, going around the F5 I am able to log in without an issue.

I have looked up previous errors that are posted on this board and when I modify the following line in Web.Conf this error message goes away while logging in through the F5
<passwordManagementSettings encryptPasswords="false" />

Has this been seen before?

I have this error on versions 3.7.13122.0 and 3.7.11926.0 running Windows Server 2012R2 fully patched by Microsoft.

by (360 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Good Day I'm new to this software and would like to test it in our environment, however I followed the installation guide, installed all the needed prerequisites ... Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Kind Regards

asked May 16, 2014 by Renierjvv (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I think this started happening back in August when we updated to the current version (3.13.18.106.0). We are not sure though because this only affects the web page ... We would prefer not to allow access through a firewall for this. Screenshot of the error:

asked Nov 23, 2020 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello, I get this error after logging into the web interface (As Adaxes Admin):   Fatal Error - Cannot process the request because the request signature is invalid or ... Adaxes Services/Server about 3 or 4 times now and restarting the computer as well.

asked Feb 6, 2023 by Edogstraus00 (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

When I tried to login to web interface configurator it ask the username to be UPN (username@domain.com). If I just type SAM (username) it gave warning that username is not valid. Can we enable just to use username ?

asked Nov 22, 2021 by fachmi (170 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello, after upgrading to Adaxes 2023 we lost connection to Web Interface Configurator. Adaxes and Adaxes Web Interface are ok and users are able to login. URL http: ... went ok except I had to start manually Softerrra Adaxes service after restoring settings.

asked Nov 28, 2022 by juhota (210 points)
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,724 comments
544,677 users