0 votes

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to add the enrolment status of a user to the web interface? This is so that the helpdesk analysts can see at a glance the current status of the user when resetting a password and direct them to the self service portal if they are already enrolled.

Kind Regards
Danny

by (200 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Danny,

For now, there is no such a possibility out o the box, however you can configure something like this. You can use a certain property of the user account that shows a user's enrollment status. For example, you can use a boolean property, and True means that the account is enrolled. You can also give the property your own name and display it as a checkbox on the Web Interface, so it looks something like this:

If you are OK with such a workaround, we will provide you detailed instructions on how to achieve it.

In the next major version, Adaxes 2017.2, there will be built-in functionality to display the enrollment status in a convenient way.

Hi, thanks for the response. If there is functionality coming in the next version then we will wait for that instead of implementing a workaround.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers

Hi, how can I change Help Desk to something a little more specific like "Onboarding Portal"? Or a bit more catchy that our HR will like rather then see Help Desk in the left hand corner.

asked Oct 9, 2019 by 6FigureMission (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

would like to know the method to provide a button to security Q&A reset for enrolled users to Adaxes Admins via Web UI

asked Mar 21, 2023 by Vish539 (310 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi Evryone, I am trying to set up an external portal within a new webserver on dmz, and with only access to a webservice created from selfservice. The new webservice is only ... login, only reset password. What I am mising there that its not working? Thanks,

asked Nov 26, 2021 by yagoityd (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, Is it possible to create a Polish version of Web Adaxes Self Service, or can you give me brief instructions on how to prepare the Polish version? After a brief ... about the messages in the DLL files? I would be grateful for your help. Regards Michael

asked Aug 7, 2012 by MichalMMM (60 points)
0 votes
0 answers

After updating from 2020.1 to 2021.1, my IIS keeps throwing a 404 not found error when attempting to access the Web interface configurator. I'm thinking that the path could be wrong or something could be missing?

asked Mar 9, 2021 by blauprgy (20 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,684 users