0 votes

We have a problem with customizing the WebUI:

1. We need to hide the "Exchange-Tasks" link when an object ist in view or is in edit mode
2. We need to deactivate the "add" button when attribute phoneother is used in edit mode

is this possible?

by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

In the Web Interface, only operations permitted by Security Roles are displayed to a user. That is, if a Security Role does not allow a user to perform a certain operation, it will not be available in the Web Interface. Thus, to remove the operation from the Web interface, you need to adjust your Security Roles so as to not allow users to perform Exchange Tasks.

Optionally, you can also disable Exchange Tasks in the Web Interface completely. For information on how to do this, see point 4 in the following tutorial: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_WebInte ... bjects.htm. In your case, you need to clear the Exchange Tasks checkbox:

As for the Telephone Number (Other) attribute, it is not possible to forbid adding values to it. You can only allow or disallow editing the attribute. Here, again, you need to adjust your Security Roles to remove the appropriate permission.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I am trying to setup a Home Page action in the Help Desk portal to modify a User account, for this i want to specify the default value of a property to be the ... the user account i am modifying to get the default value? Thanks in advance for any help!

asked Dec 1, 2016 by sam.webster (370 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello! 2 questions today: 1) I have created a separate webgui for our HR department. http://<adaxesserver>/HR. They have two actions available, one for creating a new ... create new users, and be able to select users from a list and set expiry dates.

asked Jan 26, 2015 by Erlend (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We're experiencing an error opening the Web Interface Customization module. There don't seem to be any relevant posts here, nor can I find any obvious problems in the event ... will be empty. You can add a property name manually by clicking Add Extra button."

asked May 13, 2014 by theckel (520 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way I can add some informational text to this self-service change password screen? If it's not built in I'm fine with editing a config file. Thanks Ryan

asked Apr 4, 2014 by ryan_breneman (920 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to hide the header and footer completely when using iframe and automatic login? I see options to hide individual sections, but I am not able to hide the Home, Logout, username, etc. Is it possible to show just the main content section?

asked Jul 9, 2013 by sdavidson (730 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users