0 votes

We are in the process of upgrading from Adaxes 2014.1 to Adaxes 2018.2. In our current architecture we have the web interfaces deployed to their own websites in IIS. We also have custom web interfaces. I have taken the appropriate backups using the the Adaxes builtin backup tools.

Is it possible in Adaxes 2018.2 to install each web interface in its own IIS website? We would like to set distinct URLs for each web interface.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

by (320 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, We are currently still running an older version of Adaxes (2014.1) and having an issue with our 2nd server of Adaxes that is in our DMZ. I would like to resolve this ... done to the environment. I am wondering if I can get any assistance on this. Thanks,

asked Jun 6, 2017 by Kobe46 (390 points)
0 votes
1 answer

In past I am able to enable Auto Logon (Windows Integrated Auth) in our Internal Adaxes Server (full server) and in same time Form based auth for DMZ Based web server ... login when internal network but when outside, they should get the auth form for login.

asked Feb 20, 2019 by Brajesh (460 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have Search configured for one of our web interfaces. One of the fields that can be searched is a custom attribute admCustomAttributeText4 (with a friendly name of ... are definitely some accounts with that attribute populated. Is this behaving as designed?

asked Sep 19, 2018 by sandramnc (870 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi Evryone, I am trying to set up an external portal within a new webserver on dmz, and with only access to a webservice created from selfservice. The new webservice is only ... login, only reset password. What I am mising there that its not working? Thanks,

asked Nov 26, 2021 by yagoityd (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Are charts supposed to be "clickable"? They are a nice overview but provide little value unless a user is able to drill-down into the charted information. Example ... we've upgraded from 2016. Just getting clarification on the functionality here. Thanks, Dave

asked Nov 8, 2018 by VTPatsFan (610 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,684 users