0 votes

Is there a way to bind custom commands to an OU?

Command1 to OU1 and all objects under this location
Command2 to OU2

and so on

by (100 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

There is no such possibility.

As a solution, you can allow executing specific Custom Commands only on objects located in specific OUs. For information on how to grant permissions to execute Custom Commands, see https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Delega ... mmands.htm.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

For a custom command, I need to perform some actions, then reboot a computer, then perform some more. How can we handle the reboot so the actions continue once the computer is back up and ready? Thanks

asked May 17, 2022 by jcrook (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I need a detailed, step-by-step, of the custom commands

asked May 18, 2020 by rrtenaro (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are running Adaxes 2013.1 and have built several custom commands in our development environment and we would like to export them to our production environment. We don't see ... is this possible or do we have to rebuild the commands in the prod environment?

asked Jul 29, 2013 by avfasi (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

How to I block users from running custom commands? i can't locate this functionality. :?:

asked Sep 2, 2011 by BeaconlightBoy (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'm trying to add an custom command under Actions. While I'm able to add them under UI editor, it is not visible when a user logs into self-service portal. However, other default actions are visible when I toggle them in UI editor.

asked Feb 5 by Renugopal (120 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users