0 votes

I have a Web interface that has a Modify action on the Home page. It opens another page that allows the user to either Choose an object to modify or perform a quick search. The issue is that the page loads without the cursor being placed in either of the two visible fields so the user has to take an additional step to click into one of the fields. Is there a way to define a default cursor position when a page loads?

by (870 points)

Hello Sandra,

When you run the action, by default, the cursor is placed in the search field. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to change this behavior. However, it is possible to use the down/up buttons on the keyboard to navigate through the objects list (also after entering search criteria) and then press Enter to proceed with modifying the selected object.

In my case, the cursor is not placed in the Search field. It's not present at all when the page loads. The user has to physically click into a field for the cursor to display.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Sandra,

Do we understand correctly that you are using Adaxes version 2017.2 or earlier? If that is so, this behavior is by design and, unfortunately, there is no possibility to change it.

The behavior we described in the previous post was implemented in Adaxes 2018.1.

Yes, we are using Adaxes version 2017.2.

Thank you!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We are replacing our Namescape rDirectory product with Adaxes because of the very flexible automation components. I've been able to replicate some of the pages previously ... vast majority of our users, that would function as the default company directory.

asked Aug 5, 2022 by MRBruce (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

The checkbox is not selected (False) by default.

asked May 30, 2022 by john.harding (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

To the left of the user object there are several custom commands showing. I don't want our service desk to see them. Why are they showing? How do I remove them. Must be something simple. They only see these when looking at a user Object.

asked Jan 17 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

would like to know the method to provide a button to security Q&A reset for enrolled users to Adaxes Admins via Web UI

asked Mar 21, 2023 by Vish539 (310 points)
+2 votes
0 answers

This can be setup using the HTTP Redirect option in IIS: On the computer where Adaxes Web Interface is installed, launch Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. In the Connections ... (301). In the Actions pane on the right, click Apply. Restart IIS.

asked Oct 30, 2019 by Adaxes (550 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users