0 votes

I'm currently trying to setup a way to schedule job changes. I want HR to be able to put in the job change date and future "Department", "Job Title" and "Manager". The first two are working but I can't get where you can select a user in any of the adm-customattribute properties.

Does anyone know how I can use a custom property that acts the same way as the manager one?

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Currently, there are no DN syntax custom attributes. You can use one of the following AD properties: Assistant, Secretary, See Also.

Thank You!!!! That works perfect! I now have schedule terminations and job changes working. So awesome!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I am trying to clear the manager of disabled accounts and created a scheduled task for this Right now it is failing for all users (currently 4 in total) With error ... but it won't also remove/clear the manager. All user still have the attribute set.

asked Jan 30 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I am attempting to configure a business rule that adjusts an adaxes custom property of a user, upon that user being added/removed from a group. I cannot seem to ... (like username, office, description, email, etc.) but not so much on custom attributes.

asked Jul 14, 2023 by NKB#2772 (70 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Here is an example: In Azure the manager shows populated: In Adaxes it shows a blank:

asked Dec 2, 2022 by adaxes_user2 (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Thanks for the info. I'm now grabbing the %adm-ManagerUserName% value, but need to remove the final 21 characters of it so it contains only their username and not our ... this in the PowerShell Script Editor for my business rule, I get the following error:

asked Mar 11, 2021 by mkvidera (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We've built a custom command that sends our EULA to people via email if their department is a certain value, otherwise it sends it to the initiator. This is part of ... the condition: How can I set the condition to test whether otheMailbox is present or not?

asked Aug 19, 2020 by johnsonua (390 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users