0 votes

Create user, read only field

In user creation I would like the logon name field and a few others to be read-only, is it possible?
In the example of logon name, the technician sees the information but can not change / edit, it would be ideal for the field to be "gray" it sees but does not change.

https://imgur.com/7DnQGtM

by (550 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility to make a field read-only in the object creation form. However, this can be done for the object modification form.

Thank you

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have a field (Extension attribute 13) tha automatically populates or removes the data dependant on another field. Then in the forms and views I have created the field in the view ... field to the create or modify form but to make it read only for the user?

asked Mar 15, 2019 by KevinDownward (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to configure the module "Member of" in a "View user"-action as purely read only? As it stands now we are able to navigate to a seperate viewing page ... needs write-access to AD, we can't specify purely read-rights via the security role either.

asked Mar 8 by Handernye (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Using this built in function: There is no option to change the domain on the user account, however this is not the domain we use for UPN. However after creating a user, you can change it but trying to avoid going back into the object.

asked Apr 14, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, Is there a way to add a note field on the create user form for additional information. This info would not go into Active Directory but just in the ... etc instead of sending a separate email to IT with additional information. Thanks in advance.

asked Nov 3, 2015 by nturner (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi When reading the REST API documentation it does not mention working directly against Azure AD and Exchange Online. Will this be added? Thanks /Peter Sonander

asked Jan 26, 2023 by Sonander (40 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,067 users