0 votes

I'm customizing the latest version of Adaxes, and the files generated while exporting data is not using the custom logo i set in the UI. Is it a known issue or am I missing something ?

by (100 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (18.0k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Thomas,

You need to change the logo in Export Document Settings.

For details, see http://adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.ManageSe ... tings.html.

Perfect, thanks, couldn't find this document by googling.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to have custom command that doesn't execute on a specific (or any) AD object? I realize Adaxes is for AD management, but I was wondering if it would be ... to execute against and AD object, I just need it to talk to the SQL server. Thanks

asked Nov 9, 2012 by bemho (520 points)
0 votes
1 answer

So I need to export a list of all user's Line URI's to a CSV file. Running Adaxes 2021 Version 3.14.18804.0 (64 bit) and Teams Powershell 4.1.0 ... a Microsoft 365 account } finally { # Close the connection and release resources Disconnect-MicrosoftTeams }

asked Aug 4, 2022 by TheLexicon (200 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Here is my issue, When I use this code: $DNs = %param-GroupsInRole% $Groups = $DNs -split "|" %Param-GroupsInRole% can have multiple groups. When setting up the parameter I am ... I just need to be able to do a foreach with the groups picked by the initiator.

asked Mar 23, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Occationally Service Desk staff need to clear a DNS record when a desktop has been reimaged but is keeping the same name as loses the ability to manage its original DNS ... running in ADAXES. Can I just install the applet on the ADAXES server using powershell?

asked Jan 17, 2023 by stevehalvorson (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I had to create Custom Command for distribution group creation. Default group creation wizard cannot be used, because we need some of parameters to be mandatory etc. Anyway I ... which shouldn't be targeted to any particular AD object. How do I do it?

asked Jan 20, 2020 by KIT (910 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,988 users