0 votes

You do not need to create a trust between AD domains to manage them with an Adaxes service. When registering an AD domain, an account with administrative permissions is specified. All operations performed via the Adaxes service in this AD domain are executed using this account. To control the user access to the managed resources, the Adaxes service uses Security Roles.

by (550 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We are looking for if Adaxes has a report we can run that will tell us if there are multiple users using the same or similar passwords? Is there any tool that we can ... as another users? I appreciate any information you may be able to provide. Thank You,

asked Feb 27 by Jeff.Briand (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like to run code against the Adaxes service but need to pass my Admin credentials. How do I send different creds than the current user?

asked Jul 27, 2020 by ComputerHabit (790 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Starting from Adaxes 2023, you can manage Azure AD users, groups, and resource mailboxes that are not synchronized with an on-premises AD domain. However, having a registered ... the entire Azure AD domain in the scope of your Microsoft 365 tenant in Adaxes.

asked Feb 16, 2023 by Adaxes (550 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Can I manage the user that is user by Adaxes to connect to Active Directory with Privilege Access Management (PAM)? Since this user can change user's password, ... would like to manage this user so that PAM can change/rotate the password periodically

asked Nov 18, 2021 by fachmi (170 points)
0 votes
1 answer

So we have a new domain , lets say @def.com. It's within our primary domain @abc.com...this was done due to a company split. What changed for our users were their ... operational. LDAP Server unavailable" If I use my @abc.com, it works. Please advise. thanks

asked Oct 1, 2013 by MeliOnTheJob (1.7k points)
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,724 comments
544,677 users