0 votes

I've been asked by my managers to see if we could export the workflows in Adaxes for auditing purposes. For example, what happens when a new user is created, or deprovisioned, etc. Is this something that's possible currently? Can a report be created for this purpose?

I guess at a High Level, without too much detail it could be something as simple as this:

Business Rule: Before User Creation
PowerShell Script 'Remove Spaces'
PowerShell Script 'Check User Length and Uniqueness'

Business Rule: Before Update of User/Department
{List everything under rule}

Business Rule: After User Creation:
{List everything under rule}

And would be nice to show how Security Roles, Property Patterns, Custom Commands, and Scheduled Tasks play a role. {more of a complex reporting here}

Thanks.

by (1.4k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Have a look at the following script from our repository: https://www.adaxes.com/script-repositor ... s-s394.htm.

Excellent, thanks!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to export a list of all users in AD along with their email addresses to an Excel spreadsheet and then schedule that export to append ... address that wasn't previously used. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks!

asked Apr 11 by sjjb2024 (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, is it possible to export automatically the exchange online mailbox of a user to a .PST file on our archive server before the user is deleted? Kind regards, Fabian

asked Oct 26, 2023 by fabian.p (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

How can we export a report with a filter applied? When running a report, and applying a filter and clicking export to say Excel, all results from the report ... instead prints only the filtered results, we would like to export filtered results. Thanks!

asked Aug 18, 2023 by curtisa (210 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, We have some Create Business Rules with ifs and other actions. Now these have to be controlled by a third person who has no rights to the console. How can I export the ... to a .txt file? The TXT must contain the condition and the actions. Thanks a lot

asked Aug 10, 2023 by DRiVSSi (280 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a report that I am exporting to a directory but the output has two issues which are not usable for an import at another system after an automated FTP. ... the automated process cannot have any extraneous columns and the Name column would be one.

asked Mar 16, 2023 by techg (320 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,772 comments
544,971 users