0 votes

Language PT-BR
To put in my language, the only way is one by one?
Do not have a template ready or something?

by (360 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Do we understand correctly that you mean adding new languages for Adaxes Web Interfaces? If that is so, then you can add languages only one by one. There is no possibility to add multiple languages at once.

If you mean languages for property display names, they can also be added only one by one.

Thank you

Export manually added translations

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

My scheduled task currently: Checks for staff in a particular OU that do not have an O365 license Adds a license Resets their AD Password Moves them to an OU based off ... scheduled task moves them out of the OU that the business rule is looking at. Thanks

asked Apr 15, 2020 by russmerriman (40 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I'm trying to setup a quick automations to drop a notification into a Micrsoft Teams feed using their Webhook integration. I've managed to make Webhooks work ... -body $body -ContentType 'application/json' Any assistance with this would be gratefully received

asked Jan 20, 2020 by richarddewis (260 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I have a question about Business Rule. Can it be triggered by the operation performed outside the Adaxes system (e.g. using ADUC)?

asked Aug 5, 2011 by minhe (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi @all, I just added a custom action to the "Actions" panel. The friendly name is called "Map a Network Drive". For the users with the english UI this is alright. Now I ... not able to find my own text there. Thanks for you help! Kind regards, M. Büttinghaus

asked Oct 16, 2020 by Marcel Büttinghaus (20 points)
+1 vote
1 answer

Hello, i have a simple question, i have created a custom form (displayed on action panel on home page), can translate a custom form on based UI Texts language ? i didn't found attribute of custom action on the list. Thank you.

asked Mar 30, 2020 by Hoka (60 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,067 users