0 votes

Hi all,
I've created some Web Interfaces from version From adaxes 2017.1 to 2019.2.
For example after resetting password change groups I've no more message of Operation succeeded in web interfaces.
Any idea?

I already tried to add this string
<machineKey validationKey="AutoGenerate,IsolateApps" decryptionKey="AutoGenerate,IsolateApps" validation="3DES" decryption="3DES"/>

in C:\Program Files\Softerra\Adaxes 3\Web Interface\App\web.config and C:\Program Files\Softerra\Adaxes 3\Web Interface\Configurator\web.config

Thanks

by (50 points)

I forgot to add that under managment -- Execution Log I've put Show execution log and Expand execution log by default to ALWAYS

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

This behavior is by design. Starting with Adaxes 2018.1, there is no Operation succeeded message being displayed.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi all, we switched from an exchange hybrid model to online only. So we turned off our on-prem exchange server. After some tries we faced the following problem: After ... Will Adaxes recognize that there is no on-prem anymore? Thank you for helping us!

asked Nov 16, 2022 by robin.christmann (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi again, My user object creation process use many business rules, one of these moving the object to the right container according to somme attributes. The problem is that sometimes, ... . I run the latest version of Adaxes (3.2.7831). Thanks for your help

asked Feb 10, 2012 by sroux (800 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Code is below. But the subject says it all. When I run the command targeted in this function via the Adaxes GUI or the web interface, it runs without issue. When run using this ... = $null } } end { $admNS = $admService = $credUser = $credPwd = $null } }

asked Apr 3 by jrtolle (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Would "updating a user" also be triggered when "creating a user"? So for example, if I set a Business Rule trigger to modify a user when their user account is changed, would ... and I could not find one. If there is a document that covers this let me know.

asked Jan 17, 2023 by mobosys (290 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to see if I can implement this in Adaxes somehow to support role-based provisioning to external apps (using appropriate Powershell scripts) but struggling to work ... to invest in a full-blown role-based provisioning platform (would rather not!).

asked Dec 24, 2019 by Bernie (310 points)
3,343 questions
3,044 answers
7,766 comments
544,957 users