0 votes

Hi,
I'm working on a custom command to set account expiration - like this

No matter what time is selected by user - it set's to 23:59.
But in the approval email - time is shown the one, which was selected by user.
Can it be modified before sending for approval?
Thanks!

by (920 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Dmytro,

The Custom Command sets the time of the Account Expires property to 23:59 because the time is specified in the properties of the Modify the user action. To use the time specified in the command parameter, clear the Set time checkbox in the Generate date tab of the settings for the property modification.

The Custom Command should look like the following:

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers

I made a custom command that executes a powershell script, if you run the script from the adaxes console, then everything works, but if you run the command from the web interface ... the script, you can see that the value is empty. Am I doing something wrong?

asked Nov 18, 2022 by Alvares (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am relatively new, so please be patient if this has already been asked and answered - I have started looking for this information and have not yet found it in this ... patterns based on the values being entered into the form. Is that in any way achievable?

asked Apr 2, 2014 by hms.scott (220 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Dear support, I'm trying to automate network share creations via custom commands. They idea is to create share and groups with command A and schedule ... "ADS_SCOPE_BASE" $scopeItem.Exclude = $False $scopeItem.SetInfo() $task.ActivityScopeItems.Add($scopeItem)

asked Jan 27, 2020 by Dmytro.Rudyi (920 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have several scripts that use the following action: $commandID = "{b4b66610-be71-403a-a6b7-8bcf51d200ef}" $user.executecustomCommand($commandID) is there syntax that allows ... is there another way to pass parameters to a custom command through scripting?

asked Jul 11, 2019 by ggallaway (300 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I believe I've come across a bug in 2019.1. When working inside a custom command with two parameters, I'm trying to add conditions to an Else if statement that look ... but not inside an else if statement. Any thoughts on how to make this work? Thanks!

asked Jun 28, 2019 by ryan_breneman (920 points)
3,342 questions
3,043 answers
7,766 comments
544,933 users