0 votes

Hello,

we installed Adaxes on a clean Windows 2012 R2 system.
Clean means there is no other software installed.
After starting the Web interface configurator the screen hangs and an error message appears: " .domain.com is not responding during a long running script".
General the response on the configuration screen is very slow.
Sometimes you click on a tab and you have enough time to get a cup of copy.

Any advice how we can investigate this behaviour?

by (460 points)

Hi,

after a short but very helpful chat with the Adaxes support we detected the root cause: IE 11.
With Firefox it's much faster and without any delay.

Thanks again for the great support.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

After we updated our site to 2018.1 suddenly the Password Self Service link is throwing an error: " Could not load file or assembly 'Softerra.Adaxes.Adsi, Version= ... . The system cannot find the file specified." Other interfaces are workin as expected.

asked Jul 20, 2018 by johnsonua (390 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Just recently upgraded to 2018.1 When I create a new user from a user template, it's not working correctly. I created a user called Sams Club. And look at the image ... User Creation" business rule. When I don't use a template everything works fine though.

asked Jul 22, 2018 by rurbaniak (1.4k points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi, we recently upgraded to version 2013.1. Everything was working fine. We have multiple websites and noticed, that on custom websites, newly created Active Directory filters do ... THE OU object does not exist". It is a know error? Thanks Regards, Andreas

asked May 30, 2013 by andreasaster (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi Why is ít not possible to move "Approvals" action group to the top of the Actions list ? It is pretty annoying for the user, that this information in not immediate accessible. - Thanks

asked Oct 15, 2018 by Boxx.dk (2.6k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, after update to 2021.1 we have problems with an old Windows 2003 domain. The service account for the domain will rapidly locked out from the Adaxes server. What we ... in 2021.1 for Managed Domain? Or how can I integrade old domains? regards Helmut

asked Mar 12, 2021 by a423385 (510 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users