0 votes

Hi,

Is there a way to automatically spread new mailboxes among mailbox stores based on the surname of the user? Put mailboxes for users with surnames A-F on Store 1, users with surnames G-L on Store 2, etc.

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

This can be done using the If <property><relation><value> condition and a regular expression in a Business Rule triggering After creating a user. For example, for users whose Last Name starts with letters in the range from A to F, the expression will be ^[A-F]+.*

Finally, the business Rule will look like the following:

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, Is there a way to automatically spread new mailboxes among mailbox stores based on the surname of the user? Put mailboxes for users with surnames A-F on Store 1, users with surnames G-L on Store 2, etc.

asked Jun 22, 2011 by jlkhj98 (150 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Good Afternoon, I'm looking for some clarification on what security settings I would need to apply to the Self-Service Users to allow them to update both their own ... accounts they have full access to. Please let me know if this requires more clarification.

asked Jul 22, 2021 by jtop (680 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We use a third party tool to enforce stronger password policy than what AD allows. Is there a way to change the text on password change windows to reflect this?

asked Jan 11, 2021 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
2 answers

We have a few password self-service policies mostly using the Microsoft Authenticator app but certain users need to use Questions instead. We have a single user that, in the admin ... mode to make sure it is not a cache issue. Your help is greatly appreciated!

asked Dec 7, 2020 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

an OU is created in the Active Directory. but when I'm trying to select that in "password policy". the Adaxes is not allow for me to choose OU. only AD users and groups can be selected. is there any way to choose OU?

asked Sep 23, 2020 by justinh (60 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,683 users