0 votes

Dear Support,
Is it possible to connect to O365 tenant with admin accounts? Just with readonly access?

Thanks!

by (920 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. To register an Office 365 tenant in Adaxes, the account whose credentials will be used must be assigned to the Global Administrator or both the User Management Administrator and Exchange Administrator roles in Office 365. For details, see https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Active ... htm#tenant.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, In our system we a hybrid domain with Office365, so on prem AD accounts, O365 mailboxes with an OnPrem exchange for some legacy mailboxes. We have a number of AD accounts ... it's an option in a newer version that's absolutely fine as well. Thanks Gary

asked Feb 27, 2020 by gazoco (490 points)
0 votes
1 answer

The Exchange reports seem to indicate only those users who fulfill the conditions of the report but not the values. So the size limit report shows who has a limit but not what the limit is. Is this correct?

asked Aug 22, 2012 by It_helpdesk (280 points)
0 votes
0 answers

We have new hire information emailed to a specific mailbox and in a specific format. I am wondering if its possible to read this exchange mailbox periodically and create a pending ... though. Too bad it can't image and provision machines as well.. :lol:

asked Jun 26, 2018 by CM42 (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I've setup a security role with permissions to reset password and Write Account Properties and per the advise from http://adaxes.com/tutorials_DelegatingP ... swords.htm. ... search for all users normally. Is there something I'm missing out? Regards, Colin

asked Feb 4, 2013 by Swire (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, The report named Inactive users allowed to log in shows the Active Directory sign-in (Last-Logon-Timestamp) and Azure AD sign-in (Last Logon) but only for Active Directory ... updated by an Azure logic App. But we'd love to have this natively in Adaxes.

asked Dec 13, 2022 by Gavin.Raymen (40 points)
3,347 questions
3,047 answers
7,784 comments
545,026 users