0 votes

When trying to sign in to the self service portal users are getting kicked right back out or getting these messages. This happens to me as well when trying to log in to the web configurator.

Th errors are "The Transition has been aborted", "The Transition errored" , and "The parameter is incorrect".

by (20 points)

Hello Lindsey,

When trying to sign in to the self service portal users are getting kicked right back out or getting these messages.

Make sure that the Authentication session idle lifetime (minutes) parameter is not set to zero for your Web Interfaces. For information on how to check/change the parameter value, see https://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Con ... etime.html.

This happens to me as well when trying to log in to the web configurator.

Do you get the same error messages in Adaxes Web Interface Configurator? If not, please, post here or send us (support[at]adaxes.com) the screenshots.

I was able to login just now, but it did eventually kick me out. We’re using Adaxes 2018.2 and I don’t see that option under Advanced. I am getting the same messages trying to log in to the Web Configurator.

Hello Lindsey,

For troubleshooting purposes, please, do the following:

1. Navigate to the App subfolder of the folder where Adaxes Web Interface is installed. By default, the folder is C:\Program Files\Softerra\Adaxes 3\Web Interface.

2. Open the Web.config file with a text editor.

3. Locate the configuration\adaxes.web.ui\trace XML element.

4. Set the enabled attribute to TRUE.

5. Specify the path to the file in the filePath attribute.

<adaxes.web.ui adaxesConfigurationSetId="">
         <trace enabled="[b]true[/b]" filePath="[b]C:\logs\adaxes.webui.trace.txt[/b]"/>
     </adaxes.web.ui>
  6. Save the file.

7. Open your web browser.

8. Press F12.

9. In the panel the opens, click Console.

10. Reproduce the issue.

11. Take a screenshot and send it to us (support[at]adaxes.com). Make sure that the screenshot includes the panel opened by pressing F12.

12. In the panel opened by pressing F12, click Network and then click XHR.

13. Take a screenshot and send it to us (support[at]adaxes.com).

14. Send us (support[at]adaxes.com) the log file created according to the settings of step 5.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have a custom command, copied from the buit-in deprovisioning script, that revokes all licenses and blocks sign in; however, I get an insufficient permissions error on the ... be happening. I can assign licenses with no issues. Any help would be appreciated.

asked Apr 12, 2023 by Michael Long (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, The report named Inactive users allowed to log in shows the Active Directory sign-in (Last-Logon-Timestamp) and Azure AD sign-in (Last Logon) but only for Active Directory ... updated by an Azure logic App. But we'd love to have this natively in Adaxes.

asked Dec 13, 2022 by Gavin.Raymen (40 points)
+1 vote
1 answer

When we log out of the self service portal, the system returns the user to /Adaxes/[portal name]/#/SignIn Is it possible to have it return users to the common signin portal instead ? (/Adaxes#/SignIn)

asked Jul 6, 2020 by dgrandja (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, is it possible to save to an Adaxes attribute the value of the last Sign In from Azure AD? When we query users for Last Logon, we, of course, can only see the Last Logon value from AD It would be very useful to know the latest login in Azure AD as well

asked Jun 22, 2020 by manuel.galli (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

other than going into the aspx.resx files is there anyway to change the sign in page to show Email Address instead of Username? just worried about upgrades and not carrying over customization...

asked Feb 14, 2014 by kf4ape (490 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,982 users