0 votes

The approval I select the user who will approve.
If I select more than one user, will it be necessary to both approve / reject or only one approve / reject?

Is it possible to put a group? Or does it need to be individually?

by (550 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

If I select more than one user, will it be necessary to both approve / reject or only one approve / reject?

If you select multiple approvers, only one of them will need to approve the request. There is no need for all the approvers to process the request.

Is it possible to put a group? Or does it need to be individually?

It is possible to use both approaches. You can specify groups or user accounts in the list of approvers. If you specify a group, members of the group will be approvers.

I understand thank you.

Is it possible to have a hierarchy of approval? Does everyone need to approve or if one rejects the process is finalized?

Or in case you need two approvals, how to proceed?

Hello,

Is it possible to have a hierarchy of approval?

Yes, it is possible. For details, have a look at section Multi-Level Approval of the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Delega ... eation.htm.

Does everyone need to approve or if one rejects the process is finalized?

When one of the approvers approves or denies a request, other approvers do not need to take any actions, the process gets finalized.

Thank you ;)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I would like users to use Adaxes to add themselves or others to a group, but instead of it just working, it has to go thru an approval process and be approved by the group owner before they are added. Thanks!

asked Jun 30, 2021 by RayBilyk (230 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello I need some help to implement the following task: In a business rule "Before adding a member to a group" an approval should be sent to the manager of the member who will be added to the group. Do you have an example for this? Thanks and greetings Pudong

asked Jun 14, 2022 by pudong (670 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello Support, You guys rock at figuring out these things so I am hoping this is something that can be done. We have a process here due to compliance called Entitlement ... certain groups. Thank you for your help! Here is a screenshot of the Approval.

asked Nov 6, 2020 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi all, I want to create a business rule to send an approval before adding/deleting an User to a distribution group for the self service webinterface. They should only create distribution ... is able to add a user, but no approval is sent. Where is my mistake?

asked Oct 27, 2016 by massimo.ibba (450 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'd like to enable users to be able to request distribution group creation. We have two Containers: Public Distributions Managed Distributions In public, this is the ... custom command must be defined just for this option, that could work too. Thanks!

asked Jul 19, 2012 by Legit (80 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,777 comments
544,976 users