0 votes

How I can translate this fields?

And How I can define defaul value from the list?

https://imgur.com/f0Ox7VG

by (550 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

How I can translate this fields?

For information on how to change display names of AD properties, have a look at the following help article: https://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Man ... Names.html.

How I can define defaul value from the list?

You can specify a default value for the Country property using Property Patterns. To do so:

1. Launch Adaxes Administration Console.
  2. In the Console Tree, expand your Adaxes service.
  3. Navigate to Configuration\Property Patterns\Builtin and select User Pattern.
  4. In the Result Pane, right-click the Country property and click Edit in the context menu.
  5. In the Generate default value field, specify a value you want to be set by default. The value should be represented by two-letter country codes defined in ISO 3166-1 (e.g. AL for Albania).
  6. Click OK.
  7. Save the changes.

Thank you

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is there a way to save powershell variable to axases attribute and send it via "send email notification" in Scheduled task? for example, check if Office 2016 ... .name) installed"} ` then add $customattrib value to Send email notification. Thank you

asked Feb 13, 2020 by vheper (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi there, Adaxes looks great. It needs a bit of time to investigate all the features. I wonder how to upper lastname in a property pattern, to enforce strict naming convention. Any clue ? Thanks in advance

asked Mar 17, 2011 by sroux (800 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi @all, I just added a custom action to the "Actions" panel. The friendly name is called "Map a Network Drive". For the users with the english UI this is alright. Now I ... not able to find my own text there. Thanks for you help! Kind regards, M. Büttinghaus

asked Oct 16, 2020 by Marcel Büttinghaus (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi! I'm new to Adaxes and this is my first post. I need som assistance on writing an entered phone number on one hand for the human eye in the telephone attribute ... keep the format including spaces, for the AD User object pleasing for the eye? Thanks, Micael

asked Jan 11, 2019 by ecit (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Ideally looking to make this a rule based group, but report or business unit should work also. In our domain, service accounts become direct reports of the user who requested/ ... if a specific object is a/not a direct report. Is this possible? Thank you

asked Nov 14, 2023 by ThompsonAlex (40 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,984 users