0 votes

What are the available variables and what do they do?
Example:
% mail% = will get the user's email
% adm-InitiadorEmail% = takes the email from the person who initiated the action

I would like to know all the variables to know how to use the best possible way.

by (550 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (11.0k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

The list of available calculated properties can be found in the following help article: https://www.adaxes.com/help/?ValueRefer ... rties.html.
Also you can use LDAP name of any property in a value reference to get the property value (e.g. %sAMAccountName% - to get a value of the Logon Name property, %adm-CustomAttributeText1% - to get a value of the CustomAttributeText1 property).

For information about value references format, have a look at the following help article: https://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Man ... ation.html.

Thank you

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, As part of my offboarding task I need to kick off an export of a users mailbox via Veeam and save the PST file. I have a working script for this but with ... I have scheduled task to read from that folder and log the results / continue if sucessful.

asked Aug 28, 2023 by thatcher (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have seen object Adaxes variables such as adm-DirectMemberOfGuid and adm-O365ObjectId. Are these adx- variables listed in documentation somewhere? I could not find them in the Adaxes SDK documentation.

asked Dec 12, 2022 by Viajaz (210 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I made a custom command that executes a powershell script, if you run the script from the adaxes console, then everything works, but if you run the command from the web interface ... the script, you can see that the value is empty. Am I doing something wrong?

asked Nov 18, 2022 by Alvares (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, Is it possible to have a variable or custom field that I could use and reference from multiple PowerShell scripts? For example, I want to have two custom commands, ... It could be something system wide or maybe local to the scheduled task? Thanks! Ryan

asked Jun 4, 2019 by ryan_breneman (920 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello Q1: When a user (on the WebUI) cancels a pending request, he recieves a mail notification, saying that he (just) cancelled a request ?!? Hmmmm.... How can we "route ... " 2 - "Maximum allowed number of enabled and not expired accounts" ------ - Thanks

asked Mar 30, 2016 by Boxx.dk (2.6k points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,683 users