Softerra Adaxes provides role-based security administration, so permissions are granted to users with the help of Security Roles. To view the Security Roles that delegate permissions to a user, use Adaxes Administration Console:
- Launch Adaxes Administration Console.
- Right-click the user, for which you want to view permissions, and click Properties in the context menu.
- Select Security Roles tab.
- The Security Roles that grant permissions to the user will be displayed.
- To view the permissions granted by a Security Role and the objects on which these permissions are delegated, right-click a Security Role and click Locate Role in Tree.