View report as another user
If a user doesn't have permissions to view certain objects or values of certain properties in Adaxes, the objects and property values also won't be visible in any of the reports generated by the user. To preview how a specific report would look for another user, taking into account their permissions:
Only Adaxes service administrators have the rights to view reports as other users.
- Launch Adaxes Administration console.
- In the Console Tree, expand the Adaxes service node (the icon represents service nodes).
- Navigate to Reports / All Reports.
- Select the report you want to view as another user.
- Click the down arrow next to the Generate button, and in the drop-down menu click View As.
- Select the user that you want to view the report as.
- Generate the report.