0 votes

We are not able to restrict users due to over the license limit. I have rebooted, restarted services and nothing has worked. Does Adaxes need to unlock this for us?

by (70 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Jason,

Restart the Softerra Adaxes Service. After you restart the service, you'll have several minutes before the service recalculates the number of users and locks the service activity again.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Would like to know if we can remove the forget password link on Self-service login page or remove the ability for users to reset their password. We only want users to ... be able to change their password but not reset their password if they have forgotten it.

asked Mar 29, 2023 by Vish539 (310 points)
0 votes
1 answer

This is for license purposes and we do not want them visible in the Adaxes portal.

asked Oct 22, 2021 by jfrederickwl (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

For licensing purposes is it possible to restrict users displayed in Adaxes based on an OU rather than individual accounts?

asked Jun 17, 2013 by bemho (520 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a Hybrid enviroment where our On-Prem AD is leading. We also have cloud only groups. Now I need to give key users rights to manage the memebership of the cloud ... cannot select the On-Prem domain. The option is greyed out. Am I missing something?

asked Jan 30 by a.blonk (170 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am basically setting up the self service portal to only allow a user to reset thier own passwords.

asked Oct 19, 2022 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users