Softerra Adaxes Support is provided by a professional support team consisting of the software and system engineers who have designed and developed the product.
Softerra offers its customers two types of Support Programs:
- Free Standard Support provides a wide range of services, Monday through Friday, during Softerra Support business hours.
- Pre-paid Annual Maintenance and Support offers comprehensive personalized services in addition to faster response times. This plan is available on a 1-5 year subscription basis.
Free Standard Support includes:
- access to our most experienced Support Engineers
- 2- 3 business days response time
- a personalized live demo on Softerra Adaxes features
- installation, implementation and performance advice
- an ability to submit your support request through the website, via email or voicemail
- 24\7 access to our extensive knowledgebase: FAQ, Online Help, User Forum, Docs & Articles, Tutorials and Demo Videos
- an ability to submit Suggestions on our product
- an opportunity to subscribe for automated product notifications
- Sales Support
Annual Maintenance and Support (AMS) includes:
- all the features included with Standard Support listed above
- Upgrade Protection* for all minor and major releases
- priority technical support
- a dedicated Support Account Manager
- a guaranteed response to your request within 24 hours on business days
- no limits to the number of incidents reported by the customer
* Upgrade Protection implies the right to receive new Softerra Adaxes versions that are released during the term of your AMS coverage at no additional cost.
We would love to hear your comments about Softerra Adaxes. Send us your thoughts by submitting Feedback on our product. Your suggestions on new Softerra Adaxes features or possible improvements will receive our most serious consideration and will be greatly appreciated.