0 votes

I am looking for a way to call a custom command from powershell where it reads in a list of users, from a csv, that need to have the custom command "Deprovision" run against them.

Thanks,

Tony

by (480 points)

I second this request.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

hello i'm new with Adaxes i'm try to creat schuadle task to import a spefice user list by thier username id after that just update City for them by bulk updating . kinly advise

asked Aug 29, 2023 by sudox (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Have a csv file of users that I need to import into Adaxes. I had initially found an article for this, but upon going today, it gave me an error (looks like it was deleted). Thank you

asked Nov 19, 2022 by wangl (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We would like to be able to export logs from the Adaxes service? Is there a way to do this either through the service or reporting?

asked Oct 31, 2022 by scoutcor (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am using this script modified for my testing. Import-Module Adaxes $csvFilePath = "D:\TestFeed\ImportNewUsers.csv" # Path to pick up feed file $userIdColumn = "Employee Number" # TODO: ... initial. I would like to add a 2 for now if the sam isn't unique.

asked Oct 17, 2022 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

So I need to export a list of all user's Line URI's to a CSV file. Running Adaxes 2021 Version 3.14.18804.0 (64 bit) and Teams Powershell 4.1.0 ... a Microsoft 365 account } finally { # Close the connection and release resources Disconnect-MicrosoftTeams }

asked Aug 4, 2022 by TheLexicon (200 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,068 users