0 votes

What is the difference between “has expired” and “expires” when referring to conditions on an account.

by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

When an account meets the expires condition, this means that an account has an expiration date. It doesn't matter whether an account has already expired or will expire in the future. The only thing that is checked is an account does not never expire.

When an account meets the has expired condition, this means that an account has an expiration date, and that expiration date has already passed. In other words, this condition is met only for accounts that have already expired.

Perfect. Thanks for the clarification.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

The secret has expired. 365 Tenant Application. I went into Azure AD and looked and went to Enterpise Applications but don't see a place to "reset" the client secret.

asked Mar 21, 2022 by B_Witmer (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible using a business rule but what I am trying to achieve is have the business rule perform actions when a user account has expired. Can this be acheived or would a scheduled task be the preferred method?

asked Sep 21, 2020 by Richard_NRL (90 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, our user objects are synced from HR system into AD and generated by a middleware - would a business rule "After creating a user" be triggered in this way or not? Looks ... for this? I need to control those tasks and would like to exit in case of issues

asked Jun 5, 2023 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

we've migrated over to Application ID authentication...can this be updated to utilize this instead?

asked Oct 21, 2021 by jlaquatra (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have an alert that we are over our license quota for users. Our thought process is to add all deprovisioned users to the "unmanaged users group" to have ... will our scripts still look at the accounts for provisioning purposes and not duplicate accounts?

asked Aug 29, 2017 by willy-wally (3.2k points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users