0 votes

Hi

I am trying to export a list of all active/enabled users, how can you do it with get-admuser?

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

The syntax is almost the same:

Import-Module Adaxes
Get-AdmUser -Filter '(Enabled -eq $True)'

Hello

How can you run -searchbase to multiple OU's?

I tried to run -Searchbase "OU=x, OU=x, OU=x, DC=X, DC=X", "OU=x, OU=x, OU=x, DC=X, DC=X""

but gets error cannot convert 'system.object to the type system string required by parameter 'searchbase'. specified methor not supported

Hello,

It is not possible to pass multiple OUs as the search base. Use the following script to achieve what you want:

Import-Module Adaxes

$ouDNs = @("OU=Sales,OU=Users,DC=example,DC=com", "OU=IT,OU=Users,DC=example,DC=com")

$allusers = @()
foreach ($dn in $ouDNs)
{
    $allusers += Get-AdmUser -Filter '(Enabled -eq $True)' -SearchBase $dn -SearchScope Subtree
}

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Using the powershell module, I know how to create a scheduled task, and also how to bind to a scheduled task that is already known. I also have used code to try creating ... same time as another. These are all one-time tasks and will be removed once executed.

asked Jan 19 by aweight (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I need to add many check-box list items to a Custom Command, I think the best way to do this is via PowerShell rather than through the UI. What's ... Softerra.Adaxes.Interop.Adsi.Parameters.IAdmParameterCheck[]]$ItemsList # Also doesn't work $command.SetInfo()

asked Jan 4 by Viajaz (210 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I am trying to do as best as I can researching the best and effective way to manage the properties of Office 365 Exchange Properties with Adaxes (Latest Version) ... sure if there is a command or config I missed for adjusting the Distribution Lists.

asked Dec 19, 2023 by Edogstraus00 (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a rule setup that when a user requests membership into a group it will email approvers of the group for approval. I would like to create a report that sends out a list of ALL approvers for every group we have approvals setup for.

asked Dec 18, 2023 by jujones79 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

hello i'm new with Adaxes i'm try to creat schuadle task to import a spefice user list by thier username id after that just update City for them by bulk updating . kinly advise

asked Aug 29, 2023 by sudox (20 points)
3,347 questions
3,048 answers
7,788 comments
545,036 users