0 votes

We just added another company domain to Adaxes and wanted to know best practice or what not for using two different user property patterns, two different business rules (based on each company). etc....

Is there a document to outlines this clearly?

by (3.2k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

You will need to limit the Activity Scopes for Business Rules and Property Patterns to corresponding domains/OUs. For information on how to do this, have a look at the following: step 13 of Creating Business Rule article and step 10 of Creating Property Pattern.

You can modify the Activity Scope of an existing Business Rule/Property Pattern as follows:

1. Launch Adaxes Administration Console.
  2. Navigate to Configuration\Business Rules (Property Patterns) and select the Business Rule or Property Pattern.
  3. Modify the Activity scope in the Result pane and save the changes.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, How it works if I have multiple accounts in one domain, and other accounts in others domains managed by Adaxes ? Thank you. Regards. Pierre

asked Jun 9, 2021 by pierre.saucourt (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

If I would like to manage multiple clients, each with their own domain, do I need to have VPN to each client to access their DC?

asked Sep 25, 2020 by Reid (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are using Adaxes to manage multiple domains. upwards of 10 domains. There is no trust between the domains. The are all separate stand alone. We want to setup a scheduled ... domain has an Adaxes service account setup and that is what i would want to use.

asked Sep 14, 2020 by gt_111 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, We are considering your product and interested to see if it fits in our use case. Imagine a scenario where you have a niche SaaS product that runs in a self ... Can your product handle non-unique domain names and SID's and in what fashion? Thanks

asked Aug 4, 2020 by lharrisclcs (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We use Adaxes to manage several customers AD domains but would now like to let customer admins logon to the Help Desk web portal in Adaxes to handle their own users and groups. ... for that domain in the portal? I'm sure I'm missing something, but what?

asked Nov 10, 2015 by niclas.eriksson (260 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users