0 votes

Is there any plan to integrate Office 365 groups to Adaxes? We have some users which need to be added/removed from O365 groups which are used for mailbox permissions.

by (50 points)

Not heard about it yet. May be i missed.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Is there any plan to integrate Office 365 groups to Adaxes? We have some users which need to be added/removed from O365 groups which are used for mailbox permissions.

Are the groups represented as group objects in AD or are they Office-365-only groups? If you have the groups as AD objects that are synchronized with Office 365 by means of DirSync or AAD Sync, you can manage their members on-premises, just the same as with any other AD groups. Changes in group memberships will be synchronized to Office 365.

If these are cloud-only groups, currently, there is no support for them in Adaxes, and we don't have any plans to add the support yet. As a workaround, you can do as follows:

1. Create a Business Unit for each group in Adaxes. For information on how to do that, see the following tutorials:

2. Synchronize members of the Business Units with the members of Office 365 groups with the help of this script.

Thank you for the update support.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Pretty simple question. Upon user provisioning, based on business unit, is there a way to have the new O365 mailbox and user be added to an existing distribution group in ... could do this with local AD distribution groups, but that is currently not the case.

asked Sep 10, 2015 by eponerine (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, We would like to add an Office 365 service plan (Forms) to all users with an 365 licence. The issue we are facing now is that we have users ... add an additional service plan without disabling/modifying the exiting service plans? Kind regards, Allistair

asked May 30, 2023 by a.blonk (170 points)
0 votes
1 answer

and script is but nothing is happeneing. my user in adaxe browwser has the attribute to yes

asked May 10, 2023 by fjacques (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'm probably over thinking this, so I'm hoping to get some clarity. But we've had an issue for a while and I can't get my head around it. When we create a ... exchange isn't needed for most of our environment now that we're Windows 10/11. Thanks, Gary

asked Sep 16, 2022 by gazoco (490 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Dear Support Admin Hi, I hope you are in good health. I have a problem regarding the office 365 license my problem is: I have a case where if HR adds a new AD user, ... Is that possible to do? for example using a script or display it in another form? Thank you

asked Mar 4, 2022 by systech (100 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,080 users