0 votes

Hi,

Our present setup has our SD analysts either adding/removing users to groups or groups to user, that require approval. Would it be possible to prompt the analyst to enter the ticket reference when making this request?

I did find Custom Fields, which seems to create a custom button and gives a unique reference, however we want the analyst to enter an existing reference from our ticketing system.

The last post seems to indicate it will be looked at for a future release but I can't find anything more recent.

Thanks
Gary

by (490 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Gary,

Currently, there is no such possibility. This is a popular request and we have it in our Product Backlog. For now, you can use the workaround described in the following post: [SOLVED] Need a "More Info" pop up..

Thanks for that link, unfortunately it doesn't quite work the way I want it to. This appears to rely on a user requesting they be added to a group, whereas I'd prefer a support analyst to be prompted for the reference number when adding/removing users to groups, or groups to a user. Which using an operation that handles single requests at a time wouldn't be ideal.

I'll wait for the feature update and see how it looks then.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to trigger processing outside of Active Directory when an account is created based on the source user account that was used. Does Adaxes store the source account anywhere?

asked Oct 9, 2023 by jnordell (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have an AD Atturbute called HRManager which refferances AD accounts (like the manager attubute does) is there a way to get the email address of the referanced account in a script?

asked Jun 7, 2022 by hgletifer (1.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Getting "object reference not set to an instance" when trying to sign into Office 365 Tenant Was working fine before

asked Sep 1, 2021 by davm79 (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello We need to allow distribution group managers to grant send as permissions for individual members of each group. Is there a way to reference the group name when running a user custom command from a Modify Group web interface item? Many Thanks

asked Aug 19, 2021 by VCal (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

The below when creating a user jsut started happening. no changes were made to our environment. Password setting: %adm-RandomString:upper,3%#%employeeID% Office - E3

asked Mar 12, 2021 by Derek.Axe (480 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users