0 votes

Is it possible to create an option for a report to be saved to file or output as CSV?

by (100 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Yes, you can export any report in the CSV or vCard format. To do this:

1. On the page where a generated report is displayed, select the objects you want to export.
    Note: to select all objects in the report, select any object and click the Select all objects on all pages link.
  2. Click Export.
  3. Select the file format you need.
  4. Click the Export button.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi Using the latest 2018.1 build, I have a user deprovision task which stores relevant information about the user to the custom attributes before disabling and moving it. I ... user OU for further processing. Any thoughts on why this is happening? Thanks Matt

asked Jul 19, 2018 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, Could you help me with a script to save the picture attribute from a targeted user to a temporary jpg file named employeeid.jpg, and then move that jpg to a network file share? Thanks so much! Ryan

asked May 21, 2014 by ryan_breneman (920 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello all, I encounter an issue on Adaxes 2013.1 when creating a new custom command to create a user mailbox. When I choose all my mbx stores (in order to let adaxes ... exists." When I specify only one mbx store, it works fine. Thanks for your help Regards

asked Oct 4, 2013 by smasset (740 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi team, report/dashboard creation is currently only possible in Admin Console, no? Can I restrict access to console to only report section? Can I install the console on ... machine or does he needs access to Adaxes server, where the console is installed?

asked Jan 30 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Ideally looking to make this a rule based group, but report or business unit should work also. In our domain, service accounts become direct reports of the user who requested/ ... if a specific object is a/not a direct report. Is this possible? Thank you

asked Nov 14, 2023 by ThompsonAlex (40 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,068 users